How does the coach checklist app work?
Reading Time : 1 min. 10 seconds
SCENARIO: a Supervisor is required to coach an Employee on their sales objectives.
Len Zill is our Supervisor
Amy Way is our trainee
You are our Administrator
- Authoring the coach checklist
- Authoring a pathway with a coach step
- Assigning the pathway with the coach step
Amy Way (trainee)
- Receives notification about the coaching task (in app & email)
- Can see the coaching task in My Learning
- Cannot initiate the coaching task
- Needs to contact Len Zill to assess her
Amy Way cannot start this task as she is the one being coached. She will need to contact Len Zill to complete this task.
Len Zill (Supervisor / Coach)
- Receives notification to perform the coaching (in app & email)
- Can see the coaching task in My Supervisor Tasks
- Needs to arrange time with Amy Way to complete the coaching
On the assessment day...
- Len Zill can go to his My Supervisor Tasks, and search for Amy Way to bring up the coaching task
- Len Zill can click start to initiate the assessment
- Len Zill can go through the checklist and coach Amy Way accordingly
On finishing the coaching....
- Len Zill must click Sign off now to complete the assessment
The completed task will serve as a record of the coaching for reporting purposes.